Saturday, November 30, 2013

Chris Melbourne Trip!!!

Hey People


Yeap... i've Quitted my OLD JOB....

After 3 years of working....
I've made a conclusion that... I do Miss working in my old JOB.

I got myself a Full Time job in an office now... 
Not bad... 
Good environment... 
Good people...
but....
I'll skip the BUT for tonight....


AHHHHHHH....

My Best friend 'Chris" came last week to Melbourne... 

What can i say about CHRIS... 
Well, we been thru most of our High School Time together.. 
He's my Maths Teacher... LOL. 
ERmm...
Oh ya... 
And he Got himself a GF...
And he GOT us An AH SHOU!!! 

hahahahaha. x) 

-Picture Time



 ________________________________________________________________




LOVE


Chris And Yen NEE




Steps...


Owwhhhhhh....
























































The End


I'm So sleepyyy now... Yawn!!!! zzzzzZZzzZzZzZZZ








No comments:

Post a Comment